The ESEE-3 fixed blade knife is one of the most versatile survival knives available on the market today. It features a 3.88" blade with multiple color and sheath options. The textured power coat is extremely durable, and will not wear off easily. The 3 5/8" Micarta handle slabs provide most all hand sizes a secure 4 finger grip. Micarta is a durable material, created from soaking layers of linen cloth/canvas in resin, then compressing them under heat and pressure.
- Overall Length: 8.31" (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19" (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38"
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88"
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only) Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Color depends on model)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note on Care: ESEE knives made from high carbon 1095 steel will rust and stain if not properly cared for, especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor on the blade. Use Lock Tite when assembling any hardware, such as attaching the clip plate to the sheath.