Named for the trail that winds through hundreds of miles of the Appalachians, the Pinhoti Friction Folder is a testament to ESEE Knives' commitment to creating tools you'll use outdoors. The Pinhoti is a lightweight knife designed by ESEE staff member and avid outdoorsman Shane Adams, who is from the northern part of Georgia near where the Pinhoti Trail runs through. With a Scandi-ground 1095 high carbon blade and a ninety-degree spine for fire-starting, the Pinhoti is a survival knife as tough as a fixed blade but twice as portable. The lightly textured handle offers excellent ergonomics for bare or gloved hands and will stay in your grip even when wet. The Pinhoti comes with a leather taco-style belt pouch that can even fit your multitool or pistol magazines.
- 1095 steel drop point blade with a tumbled black oxide finish.
- Friction folding mechanism for simple operation.
- Sculpted brown micarta scales with light texturing for grip.
- Oversized lanyard eyelet and versatile, secure leather belt sheath.
- Overall length 8.25", Blade length 3.25"