The 8.31″ ESEE-3P-OD OD Green powder finished, 1095 high carbon steel blade with a plain primary cutting edge. This full tang construction features a orange linen Micarta scale handle with a standard breaker pommel. The ESEE-3P-OD includes a molded polymer sheath, boot clip, paracord lanyard and cord lock.
Carbon steel knives are preferred by those who want a sharp, long-lasting edge. Our carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for – especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving.
– O.A Length: 8 5/16″
– Cutting Edge length: 3 3/8″
– O.A. Blade Length: 3 7/8″
– Maximum thickness: 1/8″
– Weight: 5.2 ounces (Knife Only)
– Weight: 9.3 ounces (Knife and Sheath)
– 1095 Carbon Steel – 57 Rc.
– Serial Number On Pommel
– Handle Material: Orange G10
– Includes: Coyote Brown Sheath, MOLLE Back, Boot Clip, Paracord
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.