Authentic ESEE LS-P-E Laser Strike Black , Micarta Handle, Black Kydex Sheath
The 10" Laser Strike (LS-P) knife is a skeletonized full tang 1095 high carbon steel construction with a black powder finished 4.75" blade featuring jimping on the lower spine, and an index choil on the front. The handle consists of gray canvas Micarta scales that can be easily removed with the included washer piece. Inside the handles are a magnesium/ferro rod and tinder tabs. The Kydex sheath has an adjustable sheath tensioner, paracord lanyard with lock and ambidextrous clip plate.
- Authentic ESEE Survival Knives
- Overall Length: 10.0 inches.
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.5 inches.
- Overall Blade Length: 4.75 inches.
- Blade Width: 1.38 inches.
- Thickness: .188 inches.
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc..
- Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat.
- Weight (Knife Only): 9.5 ounces.
- Handles: Micarta.
- Removable Handles.
- Bow Drill Divot In Handle.
- Ambidextrous Black Kydex Sheath.
Carbon steel knives are preferred by those who want a sharp, long-lasting edge. Our carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
No Questions Asked Warranty on all 1095 carbon steel knives. If you break it, send it back and we'll replace it. No sales receipt needed. Does not cover rust or normal wear and tear.
Made In The USA